My client is located in the province of Groningen (Netherlands)
For this client I’m looking for a;
Senior / Lead Engineer Cadmatic M/F (Fulltime)
As a Lead Engineer (Senior Project Engineer) you are responsible for your projects within the Engineering department. You design with your team the complete engine room and align it to the customer’s wishes. From sketches you create a (basic) design in Cadmatic, making calculations and working specifications. Contribute to and controlling the detailed design of process diagrams and layouts. You liaise with the Project Manager and the client, while you have a clear view of the planning and all related matters. You are responsible for monitoring compliance with regulations / classification, budget, schedule and safety.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience within the shipbuilding industry is a must
- Knowledge of systems on board ships and good overview of all aspects of the ship
- Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD applications, Nupas – Cadmatic (Cadmatic)
- Good knowledge of regulations and standards and classification requirements
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Experience with cost-conscious working and making plans
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Self-starter, Proactive, flexible, team player
Applications consisting of CV and motivation you can send through LinkedIn or via email at TALENTEER, HRM & Recruitment Consultancy, attn;
Erik Pelkmans, Consultant HRM & Recruitment.